Rabu, 28 November 2012

Android Dancer on Djarum Super 16 at Jamtos (24-11-2012)

heyo guys! i wanna share my latest perfrom in Android Dancer at Jamtos on Surya 16 last week. its so gorgeos and full of people there. Android Dancer perform at 8PM and here we go! enjoy to read my post guys :)









 its Android Dancer perform! just shake the stage! :)






















 with my best friend @ritonasution and my coach (and a leader of Android Dancer) @tesariojustin













 with my bestfriend @dinipebrina and a member of Android Dancer



4 komentar:

  1. I think thats a nice perform!:)) Btw, where are you from?

    BooHoo

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hey i follow back you dear :)
      thanks a lot <3

      Hapus
  2. Love ur earing dear :D

    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thanks a lot, sweethear :)
      follow your blog <3

      Hapus