Jumat, 03 Agustus 2012

Thanks Mr.H, I Really Love This Flowers!

wow! I'm so happy in this time photosession. because I got the sureprise from my boyfriend. He gave me a very beautiful flower. it's very-very romantic :)) with these surprises, I never thought my boyfriend was such a romantic heheheh.. Indeed today, me and my friends are planning on doing a photosession at a kindergarten. because I've just given a very beautiful flower, then I got the idea to take pictures using these flowers as a complement to the perfect picture of me! :D





MyBoyf - Hilal Harahap
love you, hunny :)













 This photo was taken when me and my boyf didn't know, but the results are very awesome! :D











with Emchyw! hihiw *kiss-hugs*




















WHAT I WEAR :

Lace Baby Pink Outwear
Animal Tank by ANASTASIA
Red Skirt by JENNY
Black Leaf Thight
Black Semi-Doc.Mart







PHOTOGRAPHER :

PARTNER :

MyBoyf - Hilal Harahap
Emchy

LOCATION :
a Kindergarten in my town







14 komentar:

  1. followed you back :) btw, you haven't follow me on GFC dear hehe

    BalasHapus
  2. Wow Great Pictures and a great Style!

    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know :)

    http://aimeesowa.blogspot.de/

    BalasHapus
  3. aimee : followed :)
    hope you follow me back :)

    BalasHapus
  4. Balasan
    1. thanks michelle :)
      follow your blog and i hope you follow me back dear <3
      xoxo

      Hapus
  5. nice picts :) love your style, so edgy :D following you now. do u want to follow me back? thanks :D

    http://wildakhaira.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thanks sweetheart :)
      follow back is done <3
      xxx

      Hapus
  6. great photos&great outfit<3
    follow each other? followed u now^^

    xx,
    asdfuckbitch.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thanks sweetheart :)
      follow you back is done <333

      xxx

      Hapus
  7. I follow you from now on ♥ Maybe you can follow me too
    ♥ xoxo Malina
    BLOG FACEBOOK

    BalasHapus