Selasa, 14 Agustus 2012

Break Fasting with JHS 6 Jambi (periode 2007)

Oh! has long not been met friends of my generation in JHS 6 Jambi! i'm very enthusiastic, excited and happy once meet again with them :) we had the event break fasting together at once reunion JHS 6 jambi :) wow! they had changed so much. As a function of time they're getting look different. Very-very different from when i was at school in JHS 6 Jambi :D when it still on JHS 6 Jambi, they're very small and short hahahahah so well as i do! they just hadn't know me and they had no inkling that the change i like this, in fact i used to fat and now i was pretty much hahahahahahah :D (just make my self flying or hovering) -________- after break fasting together and reunion, we took the chance gathering for a moment to take off vagary of laughter and chattering mild occurredin one place in jambi. To unfasten footworn path, laugh off while the remembrance of togetherness and jocularity when we still on JHS 6 Jambi there is no harm right? ;)



1st, potrait of my self  hahahah! big thanks for kentung as a photographer tonite, his my best friend when we meet at JHS 6 Jambi untill now! <3 ( @rejjambunk )








 
 with my girls! but minus Fanny she can't come because she was working at her office :(





ME, ME, ME, ME and ME again! hahahahahahahahahahah :D






with my best friend  KENTUNG a.k.a M. REZA DWINANTO



JHS 6 Jambi periode 2007 :)











xoxo! <3






10 komentar:

  1. Balasan
    1. thanks sweetheart! you have a great blog dear :)
      major love <333


      xxx

      Hapus
  2. you look so cute<3

    xx,
    asdfuckbitch.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thanks maulita and you have a lovely look :)
      love <333


      xxx

      Hapus
  3. You are beautiful, and your outfit is so cute i love everything..
    Hi,There lovely fashion doll I just started a new blog, I would love if you can visit, if you decided to to follow me and give me a chance to see what i post in the future..(I promise to follow you right back) and please leave a comment tell me what you think of my outfits gladly appreciate it would means a lot.xoxoxo waiting on your visit can't wait for you to be part of my new subscribers :)
    http://closet2fashion.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  4. Nice pics.^^
    Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thanks :)
      follow you now <3
      hope you follow me back ^^

      Hapus
  5. You look amazing and that top is freaking awesome :) You have a lovely blog :)I would appreciate it if you could take the time to visit my little blog at fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com and let me know if you would like us to follow each other :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. follow your blog :)
      hope you do the same <3

      xxx

      Hapus