Minggu, 29 Juli 2012

IT'S A PERFECT DAY

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY WORLDWIDE! heheheheh..

Today I take pictures with my best friends, Dini and Ema. There is really no specific plans to do photoshoot today, but because we are very bored, we take a camera, AND.........................................................it's our action in front of the camera to be like this! hahahahah.. as I note, it looks like these photos we display each character of each of our self. I love the vintage style, Dini like sexy style and ema who like stylish erratic hahahah.. Depending on the mood of her alone -_____- heheheh..



 what i used in my face :
  • Maybelline Powder by Maybelline in Make-Up
  • Black Eyeliner by MAC in Make-Up
  • Maskara by Maybelline in Make-Up
  • Red Lipstick by Revlon in Make-Up
what i wear in my hand (accesorries) :
  • Devil Ring and you can get this ring HERE :)
  • Double Chain Rings and you can get this ring HERE :)
  • Glitter Silver Iron Ring (sssttt, it's my couple rings with my boyfriend) hihihi :)
  • Pearl Chain Bracelet (and you know, actually it's a necklace) heheheh :)
  • Leopard Iron Bangles










































it's a awesome day for us :)
thanks for sunshine!
thanks for weather!
thanks for everything today, God :)







10 komentar:

  1. these are so cute!! you all look lovely :D

    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    BalasHapus
  2. ahhhh i am so in love with that hand jewelry!! you all look great, girls!

    xx rae

    please stop by and follow if you like!

    http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/ <3

    BalasHapus
  3. aww thanks rae :))

    followed dear and don't forget to follow me back <3

    xoxo!

    BalasHapus
  4. nice skirt!

    Join my Victoria's Secret and Harajuku Lovers giveaway:
    http://glitterdessert.blogspot.com/2012/07/beauty-giveaway.html

    :)

    BalasHapus
  5. Wow! What a cool photoshoot :)
    Visit and follow my blog if you love to :) i'll follow you back

    BalasHapus
  6. thanks dear :)
    visit and follow done :)
    gimme follow back sweetheart <3

    BalasHapus