Senin, 18 Juni 2012

get my camera and posse :D *just shared*

when i'm so bored and don't know what to do in my bedroom alone, then I tried to take a camera then I started to take my pictures. the result is something like this, with a bit of editing to make the colours look nice and here it is :D this all of picture is dominated with show off my long black hair. awesome and enjoy! :)



 i really-berry love black eye liner. i can't go anywhere without my black eye liner :D



 i got stress when someone said i'm GETTING FAT MORE AND MORE! whews.. -____-


 with my spoongiboobski LOL it's a gift from my boyfriend when we celebrated 7th months anniversary :)







sleeping beauty? on no! it's a ugly betty -____- LOL!


 do you see my brown eyes? yap, i got it from my mommah and daddy :)










 that's my name. that's my born date-month-year. that's my bedroom. and it's so privacy.








2 komentar: