Kamis, 28 Juni 2012

a day

There's not much for words spoken, but I would still like to blogging. but, without a sense of what's in photos of blog. This is it, the pictures in happy day with all those closest to me :)








touch up!








------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

you're my life, my half soul and my half breath.. I love you with all my heart and I wish our love is forever.. because in truth, true love is that has no endings..


















 once again..

 "a true love story, never ever have an endings" -SRP







2 komentar:

  1. really cute photos:)

    maybe check out my blog:
    http://mollymers.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  2. thanks :)
    already to follow me? i'll follow you back :)

    BalasHapus